Bulk organic herbs, spices and essential oils. Sin

What's Your Passion? Want to Write about it and make money? I am..

My Home Remedies Website Want you own? Site Build It!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Look....New Ideas.....New Website

We have a new look for our blog!!  I'm always up for a change,  and changing my blog template is as much fun as rearranging the living room furniture..... except I didn't even have to break a sweat  or ask for help to do this!

Hope you like the new look! 

As I've talked about in recent posts, I been experimenting with new ideas about food, mostly about soaking grains!  The purpose of soaking grains is to break down phylates.  It requires advance planning, which actually makes things EASIER, in that I HAVE to plan ahead, so there is no last minute "hemming and hawing" over what to make for dinner, or not wanting to start my bread.  If my flour or rice is already soaking, then the decision is already made for me!  I LOVE easy decisions.  And, believe it or not, it's actually much easier to decide what to make for dinner when dinner is hours (or even an entire day away).   I tend to balk at making "last-minute decisions"....just ask the Pater Familias how annoying I am every time we go into a restaurant...but decisions made for the future (even just tomorrow's dinner)..are easy!

I also wanted to introduce my loyal readers to my NEW website.  The result of much hard-work and research...and MUCH more to come.  It is still very-much a work in progress, but it's been loads of fun and I'm learning a lot.  Home remedies have been a passion for mine for the last several years  so without further ado...MY website.....(duh, da, duh, da, duh,  da.... can't you just hear the music?!?).   My-Home-Remedies.

I hope you like it.  I hope IF you do like it, you link to it.  I hope you share YOUR story on it!  But, most of all I hope you find it useful, and reference it over and over again.  Remember..new pages are being added  a couple of times a week so keep coming back and see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment