Bulk organic herbs, spices and essential oils. Sin

What's Your Passion? Want to Write about it and make money? I am..

My Home Remedies Website Want you own? Site Build It!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Soaked Muffins

My adventures in soaking grains continues.  I tried this recipe for soaked muffins, and they were DELICIOUS!!   Really, really good.  The only change I made was I used plain, home-made yogurt instead of raw milk, since we don't have raw milk, and I didn't feel comfortable letting pasteurized milk sit out on the counter.  For my add-ins I used chopped walnuts and raisins.   I omitted the ginger as I don't really care for ginger as a spice, and instead added a pinch of allspice.  YUMMY!! 

Right now, I'm soaking flour for pizza crust, for Saturday night pizza.  Can't wait to see how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment