Bulk organic herbs, spices and essential oils. Sin

What's Your Passion? Want to Write about it and make money? I am..

My Home Remedies Website Want you own? Site Build It!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's

I've always loved April Fool's Day. What a fun day!!   In our house, the day started out with 6:30 AM phone calls, and consisted of rubber ants in salad and rubber lady-bugs in sack lunches.  A (stuffed) cat ended up in the refrigerator and the garden was littered with plastic eggs.

Recently I came across this little practical joke!!

McDonald's to Debut Earth Shake


ha, ha!!!

However, my all-time favorite April Fool's joke was promegated by Dr. Jay Gordon. last year.

He sent a "fake" free release entitled. AAP Severs Ties with Formula Industry

All I have to say is it's a real shame that someone could even written such a satire in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment